Want to make your bathroom look amazing without having to do a major renovation? There are a lot of projects you can do yourself. In fact, there are some improvements you can get done in less than a day that will transform the look and feel of your bathroom. Check out these ideas:
- Buy new decor. New shower curtains, towels, window coverings, mats, etc. can transform the look of a bathroom.
- Replace the vanity mirror. Even if there are no scratches, an older mirror is like an old pair of glasses. It can become foggy. No amount of cleaning will make it any clearer. When ordering a replacement mirror, be sure that your measurements are exact.
- Install new hardware. Replacing cabinet hardware may not seem like much of a change. However, it can have a surprisingly big impact. Shiny new hardware is like jewelry. It stands out.
- Update the sink(s). If you have some basic plumbing knowledge, this is a project you should be able to do on your own otherwise you can always hire a trusty handyman. A new sink can take the entire bathroom to the next level.
- Paint or wall paper. There’s no doubt about it. A fresh coat of paint makes any room look better. And on a side note, I am currently obsessed with wallpaper!
These bathroom improvement projects can make a huge impact on the look of your bathroom. And, they can all be done affordably in just a day or two.